Maintenance Program Development
To achieve maximum efficiency, it’s important to establish a “big picture” view of your entire maintenance program. This will allow the maintenance organization to better plan and execute their efforts while enabling the consolidation of materials and services for more cost-effective purchasing, storage and disposal.
Infralogix can conduct a comprehensive review of your entire organization’s equipment inventory to help develop plans to achieve efficiency, cost effectiveness and improve reliability measures. Typical program development engagements include the following objectives and deliverables:
- Identify equipment to include in program, verify assigned criticality ratings and applicable predictive technologies
- Perform analysis to determine maintenance requirements and generate recommended plans with supporting documentation and materials
- Create a master equipment list with associated codes or identifiers to facilitate program requirements
- Develop maintenance plans for selected equipment, including best practices, routings, etc.
- Provide input for cost-effective purchase, storage, distribution and disposal of materials (i.e., lubricants and other maintenance supplies)
- Summary reports with supporting documentation